11/17/08

fearless..or not

My 1st post...interesting tis it.
There was a moment where i didnt ever think the blogging community would be one that i would be included to.  This post isnt about acceptions and tangent rambles of the sort, its about being young full of ideas, and the constant need to create things. In the last couple weeks of me being here in philly I have gone through a number of emotions, mostly because I felt that i wasnt productive enough. I went from interning everday after school with Ethnicity, creating my first collection for my line "PANDORAH", etc to just being a student doing school work. As crazy as it may sound it isnt enough!!! I want to be on a constant move doing things, so I am putting my mind to work.
Im creating a new magazine by the name of "Embellish Mag". It will be a volumized mag for the urban community. Embellish will cover everything from music, art, fashion, culture and will include a center feature that will be in every volume on the ladies of Ethnicity Models. Im excited for this new adventure, yet scared at the same time. The thing is i know exactly what it is that is scaring me. the fact that its a solo project that i want to achieve and it makes me a little nervous, then i start thing well what will the people say. ERRR!!!!!Its as if i could pick it up and stare it rignt in the face, but i know being fearful of the unknown will keep my idea to the state that its in right now (an idea). So with that being said,  im going to start this project, struggle with what comes my way, and not look back because its way too late.
 I leave u with two quotes by the Man-
Always focus on your effort, instead of the results of that effort. & You have to live your life as if you are already where you want to be. -russel simmons