7/16/09

Its never to late

So in the last few weeks I've been researching and youtubing like crazy. Ive come across some real cool stuff to. Something (or should I say someone) I was and remain very excited to have buzzzziinnnnn is Wiz Khalifa. I know some may say, "Well E you late, Khalifa been out for a while". But, I think any respect is better then no respect and this dude gets mine.
Originally from Pittsbough, this 21-year old rapper is on his grind to the top. He's graced the stage with lots of people, like Lil Wayne and T.I. just to name a few. Back in 2008 his single "Say Yeah" was a hot track out and now Khalifa is back strong with his mixtape "Flight School". It was released back in April, but no matter when its rediscovered it wont disappoint. He also has been doing alot of music with Curren$y . A rapper from Louisiana, who also is crazy with the lyrics. Check out the tracks below and videos I found of Khalifa doing his thing.