7/14/09

WE'REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BACK !!!

I know it has been a min, but hey I'm back and in full effect. I have some fantastic news too, OMG!!!! so much is in play. So I'm just going to get started:


1. HOUSE OF ETHNICITY- You may not know it yet, but the CEO of Ethnicity Models Ms.Lashawnna Stanley is on her way to the small screen. I'm so excited!!! Besides the fact that the show will be the best thing on tv, Ms.Stanley and the Ethnicity Team are fam. So stay tuned, the buzz is in the air and more info will be out soon.
If you want more info on Ethnicity Models check out http://www.ethnicitymodels.com/ and check out this interview of the lovely Ms.Stanley in Gloss Mag http://www.glossmagazineonline.com/featured-articles/lashawnna-stanley-ethnicity-models-2.html
2. Next up KINGS WITH NO CROWN- My brothers over at Sweet Bakery are coming out with a clothing line that is sure to turn heads. Its Miami's next upcoming exclusive clothing line and I'm pumped. Check out the site, stay tuned for more info and an exclusive interview with my brothers of Sweet Bakery. http://sweetbakerygoods.com/home.html




3. EXPOSURE- If your in the Miami area, every Monday at white room its going down with DJ's ShyGuy and Lazy Face. Check them out, theres nothing wrong with partying on a monday lol.

4. SPOKEN- Recently, poets Yarminiah Rosa and James Sprang of Miami Wordspeak were in the sunday paper. Along with their team members they are on their way to Chi Town to rep for Miami in a National poetry competition. Congrats to the Fam!!